- This event has passed.
Brinsworth Village Fete
July 7 @ 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
• An amazing Craft Fayre with some 20 stalls selling their home-made lovelies.
• A Car Show – organised by Revolution Rides – the quality of which Brinsworth has never seen before. With super-cars, hyper-cars & the latest, coolest rides around it won’t be one to be missed by any petrol-head out there.
• A lovely bar stocked with your favourite beers, lagers & ciders. There’ll also be a Prosecco specialist PLUS a Gin Bar – so if you do fancy a tipple, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
• As you’re likely to get peckish, we’ve extended the range of food available. There’ll be burgers, chips & hotdogs, fresh pizza made before your eyes and “The Wrap-Chap”. Of course, there will also be Ice Cream & plenty of sweet treats.
• Tuby & Son Funfairs will be providing a bigger & better range of rides for the kids. And for the first time in a long time – we’re hoping to have a couple of rides suitable for the grown-ups too!
• Our 4-legged & feathered friends will be joining in the fun. The ever-popular Pony Rides will be back as will the Scruffs Dog-Show. We’ll also have an amazing display from Brecks Birds of Prey.
• Attention!!! We’ll be joined by the Army – who just happen to be bringing their Paint-Balling Range – and the Fire Brigade will also be there with at least one of their Fire Engines.
• There’ll be the usual variety of charity stalls selling & raffling all sorts of goodies for some very good causes.
• And to host the day we’re delighted to have Rother FM joining us to get the party started & keep it going!
And don’t forget, for the very first time we also have The Centre to allow a greater variety of attractions. Pop in there for: –
• Soft-Play for the little ones with Face Painting available.
• A number of the people who run regular community events at The Centre will be around sharing more about what they’ve got to offer & how they can support the Community.
• The Cafe will be open selling its usual array of good food.
• At 4.30pm there’s a Weapons Display suitable for all the family.
• From 6pm – 10pm Edward the Entertainer will be around to keep the adults & the kids busy with a real variety act for the whole family.
• The Bar will be open until 10pm with the usual great range of beer, lager, cider, wine & spirits.
• And don’t forget, if you fancy a night out on Saturday 6th July – the night before the Fete – we’re arranging a George Michael tribute act to come & perform and get the festivities off to a flying start. Look out for further information & ticket details on Facebook, in The Centre or on the Noticeboards.
So, there we are folks. Please get Sunday 7th July in your diaries and get ready to come down to Brinsworth Playing Field to see the sights, smell the smells, taste the tastes, hear the noise & join in the fun!
If you have any questions about this event or any other event, please contact email@example.com